Cecily is a partner at Field Fisher LLP. She heads the firm’s engineering and construction groups, specializing in high end development projects and infrastructure projects in the UK and overseas. She specializes in non-contentious construction and infrastructure procurement. She acts for the public sector, developers, employers, end users, funders and contractors. Cecily is acknowledged as a leader in her field by Legal 500 and she is a member of the Society of Construction Law. Cecily is a frequent speaker on construction law and practice and is regularly asked by the media to comment on issues relevant to this sector.
- Advised on the construction aspects of a major corporate outsourcing
- Advised a number of headline end users on their head office buildings at Canary Wharf in London
- Advised the developer of what will be Europe's tallest building on construction-related issues
- Advised on major UK port redevelopment
- Acted for the prospective purchaser of a part-constructed LNG facility
- Advised a transport infrastructure operator in relation to its PPP
- Acted for a major broadcaster in the relocation of a major regional hub
- Advised a multinational on its bid to acquire the turbine manufacturing division of a German heavy engineering company
Solicitor of the Supreme Court of England and Wales
CTBUH United Kingdom Chapter Launches in London
17 Jun 2015, Event Report – The CTBUH UK Chapter launched with an event at London’s BT Tower. Topics of…
Please enable printing background colors and images to preserve the full website experience when printing.
In Internet Explorer, click Print - Page setup and check the Print Background Colors and Images box.
In Google Chrome, click Print then check the Background colors and images box under the Options section.
In Mozilla Firefox, click File - Page Setup then check the Print Background (colors & images) box.